Wednesday, May 22, 2013

All About Rachel


How’s everything going? The name’s Rachel Tomlinson and I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Before you start reading my other posts, I hope you take time in knowing me, the person behind them.

As a child, I was boyish. This may be due to the fact that I grew up with three brothers. Growing up and up until now, I am still one of the boys. My hobbies include mountain biking around the parks of Tulsa and hiking. Tulsa is a city that is very welcoming to businesses and I got so lucky to be managing my own bike shop here. I have always believe that you a person needs to do what he or she loves then work ceases to feel like work. That is exactly what I’m feeling now. Out of my passion, I was able to create a working atmosphere that I work best on. In addition, it is my goal to be able to assist my employees, however few, in reaching their fullest potential. This is where my joy comes from.

Lastly, I am a wannabe writer. I thought, what better place to do this than to start my own blog? What better time to start than now?  So, here I am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment